DataEthics4All Foundation needs your help to provide FREE STEM Tutoring to FIVE Million students across the nation in the next FIVE years.
Studies demonstrate that students in low-performing school districts – which tend to have large populations of minorities and students with low-income backgrounds – show significant academic achievement gaps.
These students include the 13 million children in the United States living in households with incomes below the federal poverty line. They also include a large population of Black students, whose graduation rate is below that of white students in all 50 states.
The worldwide picture is similarly concerning. According to recent research by the United Nations, progress towards inclusive and equitable quality education was too slow even before COVID-19 – over 200 million children will still be out of school in 2030.
This inequality has compounded due to COVID-19 where 90% of all students across the globe are out of school due to school closures. Remote learning remains out of reach for at least 500 million students.
As part of a response to this crisis, DataEthics4All Foundation pledges to provide FREE STEM Tutoring to five million students in the next five years.
This pledge is also the first step in bringing racial equity and cognitive diversity to growing fields in STEM, tech, and AI.
Program Enrollment Requirements
- The DataEthics4All Foundation’s Free STEM Tutoring Program is here to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds with their STEM education in Mathematics, Science and Programming.
- Economically disadvantaged students are defined as those who participate in, or whose household participates in economic assistance programs, such as free- or reduced-price lunch programs, Social Security Insurance (SSI), Food Stamps, Foster Care, Refugee Assistance (cash or medical assistance), Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP), Safety Net Assistance (SNA), Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), or Family Assistance: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If one student in a family is identified as low-income, all students in that household (economic unit) may be identified as low-income.
- We’re starting this program with Grades 7-12 and will add younger Grades following the success of the existing program.
- We want to ensure that our students have sufficient resources to apply for college and have introduced mentors and tutors who can help with reviewing our Students’ College Application Essays.
- This program is offered at 100% no cost to the student and their families. There is no fee to use our platform and service.
- In order to keep our program fair, we only work with teacher-recommended and school-approved students. We work with Partner Academic Institutions to identify economically disadvantaged and under-performing STEM students.
- If you’d like to enrol your Student for this program, please fill out this Student Application Form. Upon receiving your student’s information, we will verify the eligibility criteria with their School.
- If you’d like your school to partner with us, to enrol your student and others, please ask them to reach out to us.
- Once the student’s eligibility has been verified and we’ve received the Legal Guardian Agreement from you, we’ll go ahead and create a user for your student on this platform.
- Upon receiving login information from us, your Student will be then able to book a time on any tutor’s calendar based on their availability.
- To set our students up for success, we’ll be monitoring their progress by being in touch with the student, their tutor, you (the parent/legal Guardian) and the student’s school teacher/principal to work together as a Dream Team that cares about the success of every Student enrolled in this Program.
Ready to See the Difference
Sign up Today
Our FREE STEM Program is currently designed to help students in Grades 7-12 in Mathematics, Science, Computer Programming and Essay Reviews for College Applications.
The DataEthics4All Foundation’s Free STEM Tutoring Program is here to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who’re also at-risk to master and do well in their STEM subjects specifically: Mathematics, Science and Programming.
- This Program is offered at 100% no cost to the student and their families and you don’t have to ever worry about Tutoring fees.
- There is zero Platform Fee to use our Platform and Service.
- In order to keep our Program Fair, and offer this service to the really deserving students of our Community, we only work with Teacher recommended and School verified Students.
with details about your School alongwith contact information of your School Principal or Teacher, that we can get in touch with!
and bring this Program to your School, helping other deserving economically disadvantaged families!